In today’s house construction, polyvinyl chloride is one of the most widely used false ceiling materials. Gypsum and POP can be substituted with this material. The waterproof nature of PVC makes it unique compared to these two ceiling types.
- It will last for more days since PVC is durable and waterproof.
- Many years will pass before it bends, cracks, or fades.
- Waste is prevented during work and dust is prevented during installation by using good material.
- There is a noticeable amount of dust when we put up ceiling Gypsum or POP.
- The designs are available to suit the taste of the customer so it will be easy to choose.
- In addition, PVC ceilings do not need to be painted or wallpapered. Up to 50% of the installation time will be saved this way.
- Their durability and sturdy construction make them ideal for long-term use.
- Handling and usage are less likely to result in damage since they are not brittle.
- Ceilings made from these materials are more affordable than those made from conventional materials.
- For PVC false ceilings, the installation is easy and does not create dust.
- Ceilings made of PVC are waterproof, termite-proof, and mildew-proof.
- Suitable for: Residential, Shops, Homes, Villas, Apartments & Showrooms
- Concealed false ceiling
- Grand royal look
- Wooden Finishing
- No painting
Brand : Fineroof, Ezee, Jains, Everlast
- Pvc white 7mm thickness (10″x10″) & (10″x12″) = Rs 75/-
- Pvc wooden finish grooved pattern 9mm thickness (1″x10″) & (1″x12″) = Rs 95/-