The Amstrong ceiling plays a pivotal role in satisfying multifarious needs of a ceiling at a low-cost being of high quality. Armstrong ceiling is one of the cheapest ways of installing a ceiling .
Amstrong acts as a ceiling that has a strong base. It is lightweight material that is easy to handle and that gives you a good look out of it.
Characteristic Of A Armstrong False Ceiling
- An Armstrong False Ceiling is a lightweight material
- It is generally a light material with long life
- It is a waterproof material. It is an abode of water.
- Its sound blocking capacity is up to 34 CAC(Ceiling Attenuation Class).
- Its thickness ranges up to 10 mm
- An Armstrong is washable one
- Armstrong ceilings are also durable.
- Its light reflection is up to 85 %
- The recyclable content of an Amstrong is 30 %
- Suitable for: Office, Shops, Showroom, Auditorium, Meeting hall, Theater & Sound room
- Already painted finished design. No need painting
- Reusable, Weight less, Easy fitting & Removal
- Size: ( Tiles 2’ x 2’ )
Brand : Armstrong
Price : Rs 80/-