Acoustic ceilings are great ceiling ideas. There are many methods of installing this type of system, but this is one of the most common. Their soundproofing technology is well known for bearing a lot of noise.
Besides hospitals, hotels, and our homes need soundproof environments as well. It’s not just that it should be used in public places, but also in the home there will always be a saying that communicates in a way that others do not use.
We make ourselves available the very next day as soon as we receive the call of your requirement. The whole workflow takes a minimal amount of time. We visit your place the next day and we receive your call for help.
We visit you onsite and suggest you as per your expectation and then we take the measurements of your requirements and further leave you with suggestions and the estimation. Later on, after the acceptance of the proposal, we will give you sample photos to decide on your own house in your way.
Once the ceiling selection is made, we provide you with the quotation for your requirement. After all the initiation process here comes the masterpiece of your home: we start sculpting your required design.
we do maintain a calm composed, and tidy workflow, we keep it clean we don’t make it a messy process, and once your ceiling is framed out then the process for lighting, start we do provide all the wire facilities before we fix the pop ceiling we are lighting helpers but neither nor electricians after the lighting process we start with boarding the pop ceiling and we end up with the process of boarding.
Characteristic Of Acoustic ceiling
- There has been an increase in their popularity in all types of spaces in recent years. Schools, businesses, and homes all have acoustic tile ceilings.
- Modern room lowering can be an affordable option, but they also have additional benefits.
- It is also possible to dampen ambient noise with acoustic ceilings.
- What are their working principles? A metal strip is hung from the ceiling of the room, and individual panels of sound-absorbing material are dropped into the sections.
- A couple of additional advantages are that they can be used to conceal heating and cooling ducts, as well as unsightly wires and pipes.
- The acoustic features of acoustic ceilings make them a popular choice for basement remodels.
- Rooms with unappealing ceilings can be transformed with acoustic ceilings. Essentially, this type of suspended ceiling is made up of grids that are stick-built and acoustic tiles that are placed on top.
- In addition to being versatile, durable, and cost-effective, it’s also called a lay-in ceiling.
- It is also possible to maintain the items above in addition to removing ceiling tiles without damaging them.
- The aesthetic options for acoustic ceilings are endless, which is why they are so popular.
- Various textures and designs are available when it comes to ceiling tiles. It is common for ceiling tiles to be made of mineral fiber in order to reduce noise.
- Tiles such as these absorb sound within spaces and prevent loud environments and echoes from occurring.
- Hard surface floors work well in rooms with these because the sound bounces from wall to wall and floor to ceiling.
- However, ceiling tiles can also be made from other materials, such as fiberglass.
- It depends on the design of the acoustic ceiling tiles, whether they look smooth or rough.
- Your preference is all that matters. It is possible to choose a tile with an imprinted design or one with a scored pattern.
- In addition, there are a number of edge options available when choosing a tile.
- Light is highly reflected by acoustic ceilings, which makes them beneficial.
- The greater amount of light that returns to the room, the less money you will have to spend on utility bills.
- According to your preferences, you can choose which panel has the best moisture resistance, the best reflectivity, and the best fire resistance.
- Suitable for: Sound proof, Auditorium, Meeting hall, Home theater room, Sound room & Recording room
- Pant finished design. No need painting
- Reusable, Weight less, Easy fitting & Removal
- Size: ( Tiles 2′ x 2′ ) & conselded
Brand : Saint Gobain-Gyproc & Armstrong
Price : Rs 100/-